Monday 9 July 2007

A day in Sentosa

My parents and I went to Sentosa yesterday after coming back from a boring day at school. Actually, I did not know that we were going to Sentosa until my parents told me. The reason why my parents took me to Sentosa was because I scored high marks for my Semestral Assessment. I got 90 for English and Science, 98 for Mathematics and 26.5 for my Mother Tongue. Well, my parents did not actually care about it because I do not know anything about Chinese. It was also a vast improvement from my Continual Assessment which scored only 18.

We went there by cable car starting from Harbour Front Tower 2. When we reached there, I felt hungry so I went to Subway and had a taco, which made me feel quite full. It was scrumptious!

Then, I took a luge with my father. We started at the top of the hill and went downwards. When we reached the bottom of the hill, we would take the Skyride back to the top to start over again.

After that we went to the Underwater World. There I fed many stingrays and touched some of the fish. I was also surprised by the size of the spider crab, which I have never seen before.

When we came out of there, we wanted to enjoy a view of Sentosa so we went up the Carlsberg Sky Tower. It was wonderful. Of all the things I could see, the best one was the Merlion because it was beautiful with the sunset in the background.

By the time we came down, it had already become dark. It was time to return home as we were very exhausted. What a day we had in Sentosa. I hope I could go there again.

No comments: