Sunday 24 June 2007

Trip to Singpore Discovery Centre

I went to Singapore Discovery Centre yesterday. I went there with my parents. There I saw a 2D movie show. I wanted to watch the 3D one but we did not have time.


Next, I took a boat with my mother. We put on our life jackets before going on the boat ride. I was all ready and excited about pedaling the boat. However, the owner of the boat told us that there was a lizard at the other end of the lake and told us not to go there. But, once he told us not to do it, I was very curious about it so I pedaled the boat to the end. When I almost reached the end, to my horror, I could see a creature diving into the lake. It knew how to swim! I was so scared that I pedaled away from it as fast as I could. Soon I started to feel very hot after all the pedalling, so I decided to go near the fountain. The water splashed on me and it was cool!


After a few minutes of rest, I went to a shooting gallery, where I could try out the guns which real soldiers use. It cost me four dollars. It was heavier than I thought. I had to shoot some kind of man in the screen. At first, I found it quite difficult, but I soon adapted to it quickly and out of four people there, I was the first. I was extremely happy.


Soon, it was time to go. I took a photo with a man on his bicycle (he was painted on the wall) as a momento that I had been to the Singapore Discovery Centre. I would never forget what I had done there. What an interesting day I had at Singapore Discovery Centre.

No comments: